Individual Antenatal Classes
In my program I follow newest UNICEF, NHS, WHO, NICE and AAP guidelines. I am a doula, Perinatal and Breastfeeding Supporter trained by Nottinghamshire NHS. I am working in Children’s Centre. I am also certified Nutritional Therapist by The Health Science Academy.
- Birth preparation.
- Optimal Baby position in the womb.
- Natural pain relief and oils use.
- Water birth.
- Home birth.
- Positive labour – positions and affirmations
- Breastfeeding – Most common problems
- Hunger clues and indicators of effective feeding
- Tips to successful Breastfeeding
- Bonding with a baby
- Baby Sleep – Safe coosleeping, roomsharing,
- Baby Wearing
Place: Your home in a time that suits you and your birth partner. Covering Nottinhamshire and Lincolshire.
Course Length: individual program fitted to your situation (first time mum, type of delivery, health condition) usually 2-3h meeting.
I am covering Nottighamshire and Lincolnshire, but please send me an email as I’m doing also online consultations via Skype.
Cost: £50 – £70 depends on your location